HTC Imagio

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this device? How does it compare to the Droid? I will be sticking to the Droid.

taypotts

Reaction score
Stick with the droid. Imagio has Windows Mobile which has always sucked! haha

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Stick with the droid. Imagio has Windows Mobile which has always sucked! haha

i always liked WinMo. But i must say that I do enjoy Android more than i ever did WinMo.

I think the Imagio would be a great phone, i was looking at it in fact, but couldn't resist the Droid. I have no regrets, and Android is my new favorite OS, don't think i could go back to WinMo to be honest

Vladimir

Reaction score
Yeah Windows Mobile is a work of its own lol, its not bad, but you will like the Android OS quiet a bit more!

jbby

Reaction score
my buddy has the imagio, i love the device itself, just not WM. passion should be a good step up from the eris.

taypotts

Reaction score
Windows Mobile
-No market place (X)
-Freezes Often (X)
-No Push Email (X)
-Is awesome (_)

Android
-Market Place (X)
-Push Gmail (X)
-Smooth Web Browsing (X)
-Super Awesome (X)

That should help you out

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Windows Mobile
-No market place (X)
-Freezes Often (X)
-No Push Email (X)
-Is awesome (_)

Android
-Market Place (X)
-Push Gmail (X)
-Smooth Web Browsing (X)
-Super Awesome (X)

That should help you out

lol, you sound just like an AT&T commercial.

all phones have their good and bad. The Imagio has some points over the Droid, but overall, for me, Droid is better. HTC and Microsoft make great phones, but I definitely had to go with the Droid.

After switching to Android, I don't think I can go back to WinMo. Too many submenus and all that to deal with. WinMo is definitely less user friendly, but is also more like Windows, so if you're into that then go for it. Android is definitely for me though.

taypotts

Reaction score
Haha.. I just noticed that... (fat Luke Wilson) The Droid is my 7th or 8th phone within a year, so I've experienced them all! haha

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I returned my imagio for the droid. The imagio is a great phone with great potential but the win mobil makes it not worth buying imo. It also needs a faster processor, it had difficulty multi-tasking.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I returned my imagio for the droid. The imagio is a great phone with great potential but the win mobil makes it not worth buying imo. It also needs a faster processor, it had difficulty multi-tasking.

agreed, lag has always been a problem with WinMo. The OS is just too much for the phone. The Imagio was pretty smooth when i messed around with it in store, but i could tell that ones multiple windows or programs were open it was going to lag. It's a great phone and i am still a fan of WinMo, but the lag is the breaking point for me.

and your AV, Kenny Powers, LOL! love that show. when is season 2 up?

boatman2220

Reaction score
Same experience I had with the Touch,and the Touch Pro.