HTC Hub Questions

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Vulcan1600, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +168
    I was looking for some wallpapers so I selected the HTC Hub because apparently there's more wallpapers available. It made me sign up for the feature, which I did, and proceeded to watch it clock on me. Then I realized I had to go to my gmail and activate it. Ok, so I do, and I see the locate my phone feature, it took a while but it eventually started. I went back to the TB and selected Wallpapers from HTC Hub again, and still just get the white screen and says "loading". I am at home, I'm also using my wifi, but still nothing. I was also looking for wallpapers from my computer but on the hub it doesn't appear you can really do anything but update your profile, locate your phone or disable the features or wipe it remotely.

Is anyone able to access the HTC Wallpapers? Am I missing something that I'm not able to find anything on the HTC Hub from my computer except the profile and find my phone?

2. mark3748

mark3748 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    it isn't officially supported, and the hack that allows it is only partially working.

The only thing you can download from htcsense.com right now is ringtones and notifications.

Search tags for this page
does htc hub charge
does htc hub cost

does htc hub cost money

does it cost to download from htc hub
how do you search in htc hub
how to use htc hub
htc hub price
htc wallpapers missing
what is htc hub
what's up htc hub