htc droid incredible storage...

difinka2

Reaction score
Seems like every two or three months I get a low space storage on my htc droid incredible! There is plenty of space and this issue usually pops up after I have done an update on an application. I have seen several people suggesting uninstall updates, and go to apps. then manage apps. uninstall updates and lost the posting! I don't like just going willy nilly and do something because someone says, I promise this will work and as a matter of fact, that comment makes me all the more suspicious! I would appreciate it if someone from technical support would be willing to tell me about a fix, even just for a short time. This low space message wreaks havoc on my smart phone and it really bugs me! I even had to go to my desktop to post this because my droid keeps on force closing or won't connect to the internet!! Please someone help

OlafTheOx

Reaction score
This issue is due to the relatively limited space that the system has allocated for storing application data. There is a fix, called the "Ext4 MOD", but it requires that your phone be rooted. Search the XDA Forums for more info on how to apply this fix.

DInc with CyanogenMod 7.1