HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE May Launch July 5th According to Verizon Equipment Doc

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-inc-4g-lte-july5.jpg

Originally, earlier rumors suggested the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE would launch on June 21st. Obviously that day came and went with no sign of what would effectively be the Droid Incredible 3 (or 2.5). Now, according to a supposedly leaked Verizon Equipment Doc, we may actually see the device ship on July 5th. There has been no real reason given as to why the phone was delayed. More than likely it was simply Verizon having a hard time (from a marketing standpoint) deciding where to squeeze the phone into their lineup. According to all the info we have culled up until now, the latest and greatest Dinc will sell for $149.99 on a new contract, after a mail-in rebate.

Thanks for the tip, nikecar!

Source: Droid-Life

Last edited:

Cripton805

Reaction score
If all this has is a 1700mah battery, then it should have an "ok" battery. This would be an awesome phone if they made it with a 2200mah battery OTD. When will they learn...

Sigh.... :blink:

acousticshade

Reaction score
HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE vs HTC Rezound - Phone specs comparison

Ok, so other than a faster CPU and NFC, for what reason would you pick this phone over the Rezound!? No wonder Verizon was having trouble fitting it into it's line-up.

I'm sure people who prefer slightly smaller and lighter phones might choose this, but depending on what features you prefer, this is either the Rezound 0.9 or 1.1 at double the current price. Come-on HTC, you can do better than this!

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I just ordered the Rezound, the NFC doesn't really intrigue me at this point, and I like bigger screens.