HTC Droid Incredible 2 shows up in Verizon's system

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, look what we've got here! Seeing that HTC just introduced the Incredible S -- a world phone only available in the UK -- it was only a matter of time before the phone hit the stateside. A trusted tipster just hit us with screen shots of Verizon's internals containing a device dubbed HTC ADR6350. The other screenshot below has a listing for the HTC63503 with a description of "INCRD2." Putting two and two together, we'd say with great confidence that the Incredible 2 is coming to Verizon in the near future -- and we certainly wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with that "buttonless" shot we saw a while back. Stay tuned as we try and dig up more details... and in the meantime, peep the second screenshot:

incre3535dible29205801.jpg

leonozug

Reaction score
NICE...this may be an answer to the whole T.B. mess...wait a while longer, and just get this phone instead!! This way, I won't have to worry about the whole LTE battery draining mess. Just go 3G with the Inc. 2...options are a GOOD thing. :)

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is the "buttonless" device.. It has the rotating capacitive buttons so when off looks like no buttons.. this is great news for those that are not in a 4G area or soon to be 4G.. The Inc2 looked like a great phone.. If TB wasn't 4G and I wasn't in the middle of nothing but 4G areas I would might look at this.. Question will be will it launch next to 4G devices.. what I mean is Veriaon doesn't like to release a lot togther lately.. so we know that sometime soon the TB is coming.. when could this land? If they do the one a month we have 4G phones every month.. maybe they will release these next to them knowing that they are 3G.. or market in areas that won't have 4G for a couple years..

leonozug

Reaction score
I'm betting April for the Incredible 2, since HOPEFULLY the Bolt will be out in March, the Inc 2 would be a nice alternative to the Bolt. I only get one-year contracts, and won't get 4G for a while, so the Inc 2 may be a good option for me. Especially is the price is lower. lol

Jas O

Reaction score
This could be very interesting. I would definitely like to see the spec on this unit.

leonozug

Reaction score
This could be very interesting. I would definitely like to see the spec on this unit.

Just go on Youtube and look up Incredible S. They have hands on with that European version. Not sure the front-facing camera will be on the American version though. Supposed to have the same prosessor and RAM as the Thunderbolt I guess.

Jas O

Reaction score

Just go on Youtube and look up Incredible S. They have hands on with that European version. Not sure the front-facing camera will be on the American version though. Supposed to have the same prosessor and RAM as the Thunderbolt I guess.

Will do thank you

Jas O

Reaction score

shortsxit

Reaction score
Did we all forget that this same thing happened with the Thunderbolt? It showed up in the system in, what, early January and everyone swore the phone was coming out soon? Not people are convinced the Incredible2 must be coming out soon?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did we all forget that this same thing happened with the Thunderbolt? It showed up in the system in, what, early January and everyone swore the phone was coming out soon? Not people are convinced the Incredible2 must be coming out soon?

Perhaps HTC has found a way to make money off of phones without actually shipping any :)

leonozug

Reaction score

Nobody know exactly when the Incredible 2 will be out, hopefully by spring I assume...it will be a nice alternative to buying the Thunderbolt. It won't have 4G, and where I live, 4G probably won't be around for at least two years. I only buy one-year contracts, and the 'Bolt will probably be $399 for a one-year. I imagine the Inc 2 being only 3G will be probably be around $299 for a one-year. Why should I buy a phone like the Thunderbolt only to never use it's most hyped feature? The more I think about it, I'll probably be going with the Incredible 2 instead. Plus it will fit in the pocket better. Something to think about.

SolidSnakeUS

Reaction score
This Dinc 2 really has me intrigued. Honestly, the more I look at some other products HTC is coming out with and the supposed price of the Thunderbolt (I don't even have 4G near me, I'd have to drive probably about an hour south to get any 4G signal), this is looking good. Hopefully this phone comes out at like $99 or $150 on contract. That would be amazing.