HTC Droid Eris Cases

Afgroyalty

Reaction score
Alright i have been looking every where and it seems that i have found 4 types of cases for the eris... only problem is i cannot decide. Theirs silicon,rubber,jelly,and hard snap on case. I want a good grip and no fingerprint marks so im leaning towards silicon or jelly but if i drop my phone i want a cover or case that wont let it break. So maybe hard case will protect it from damaging to bad if it drops. Any ideas and TYVM.
Ps: budgets not a problems because they are all so cheap on ebay LOL
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

orangepeel

Reaction score
Alright i have been looking every where and it seems that i have found 4 types of cases for the eris... only problem is i cannot decide. Theirs silicon,rubber,jelly,and hard snap on case. I want a good grip and no fingerprint marks so im leaning towards silicon or jelly but if i drop my phone i want a cover or case that wont let it break. So maybe hard case will protect it from damaging to bad if it drops. Any ideas and TYVM.
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

HTC DROID ERIS Cases // OtterBox.com

I had the otterbox defender on my Storm and loved it. That series made the phone bulky,but when it came to protection it was by far the best case I used and that's including Siedio,and the gel cases that slip over the phone. I wish they would make one for the Moto Droid...even if it meant making the physical keyboard unable to slide out.

I always put the Seidio back on fri-sun because it looked more "clean" but during my work week Otterbox was my personal choice.I dropped it two times with the otterbox from over 15ft onto concrete and it didn't do a thing to it.The Seidio took one drop out of my hand and the top/back case flew off,along with the battery,and battery door.The Seidio is a nice case don't get me wrong,but otterbox is just better if you work in a manufacturing,or concrete floor enviroment.

OP
A

Afgroyalty

Reaction score

HTC DROID ERIS Cases // OtterBox.com

I had the otterbox defender on my Storm and loved it. That series made the phone bulky,but when it came to protection it was by far the best case I used and that's including Siedio,and the gel cases that slip over the phone. I wish they would make one for the Moto Droid...even if it meant making the physical keyboard unable to slide out.

I always put the Seidio back on fri-sun because it looked more "clean" but during my work week Otterbox was my personal choice.I dropped it two times with the otterbox from over 15ft onto concrete and it didn't do a thing to it.The Seidio took one drop out of my hand and the top/back case flew off,along with the battery,and battery door.The Seidio is a nice case don't get me wrong,but otterbox is just better if you work in a manufacturing,or concrete floor enviroment.

Wow i like it. Im gonna get the impact series one for 20$ thnx man :)