1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Droid DNA: To buy or not to buy?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA' started by nice365, Nov 30, 2012.

1. nice365

nice365 New Member

I want to buy a cell phone.But I do not know to choose which one.I heard that HTC Droid DNA.

I do not know what to buy or not to buy it.When I set out to overview HTC’s Droid DNA, I anticipated to have a top-notch smartphone experience. On paper, after all, everything about the telephone screams good quality. HTC’s recent One X and A single S had been wonderful devices. Why really should the DNA be anything but another first-class solution? visit more
    Google phone.DROID DNA by HTC impresses with an industry-leading, 5-inch, 1080p full-HD display — one of the first smartphones to feature a 1080p display. The amazing front and rear cameras capture every moment and the Snapdragon™ quad-core processor offers tremendously fast performance.

Suffice it to say, a surprise was lurking inside the DNA’s, erm, DNA. After making use of the Droid DNA in spot of my personal individual device for several days, I have not specifically come away with a wonderful impression.

Operating System:Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense™
    Processor:Qualcomm® APQ8064 Quad-core 1.5 GHz, MDM9615M
    Memory:16 GB, 2 GB RAM
    Network:CDMA: 800/1900MHz; UMTS/HSPA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz; GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; LTE 700 MHz (Band 13)
    Camera:8 MP main camera with auto focus, LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, 1080p HD video recording, w/ HTC ImageSense®: 2.1 MP front-facing camera, Dedicated HTC ImageChip®
    Keyboard/Form Factor
    Virtual QWERTY
    Display:5-inch super LCD3, HD 1080p, Gorilla® Glass 2
    Special Features:Beats Audio® built in, HTC ImageSense®, Dedicated HTC ImageChip®
    Battery:2020 mAh LI-ION (embedded)
    Dimensions:141 x 70.5 x 9.73 mm
    Weight:140 g
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Search tags for this page

droid dna htc is good to buy or not to buy

droid dna to buy or not
htc dna is good to buy

htc droid dna philippines

htc droid dna where to buy philippines

should i buy droid dna