HTC DNA Won't Connect To Wi-Fi or 4G

Orville24

Reaction score
So i changed my number about 5 days ago, 2 days later my phone won't connect to wi-fi or 4g. I couldn't receive txt msgs for the first few days either but customer support fixed that problem but not the wifi or 4g anybody else having this problem??? If anyone knows what's up with this and knows how to solve this issue that would be awesome

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So i changed my number about 5 days ago, 2 days later my phone won't connect to wi-fi or 4g. I couldn't receive txt msgs for the first few days either but customer support fixed that problem but not the wifi or 4g anybody else having this problem??? If anyone knows what's up with this and knows how to solve this issue that would be awesome
factory reset the phone and re-provision your sim card with vzw... i think this is the number (877) 807-4646
4G SIM Card FAQs | Verizon Wireless

rvcjew

Reaction score
What's re-provision SIM card lmao
where you reassign it to the new number, but as far as i know that wont effect your wifi so yeah do a factory reset first, and try wifi when in airplane mode does it make a difference? Also what is your software version? 2.04 or 2.06 or just unlocked and something else?

OP
Orville24

Orville24

Reaction score
2.06 and I called that number and it fixed my WiFi prob, just not the 4g :/ but thanks for getting me halfwaythere so far lol

rvcjew

Reaction score
Go to your online account and make sure the right sim number is up their for your phone too.

Sent from my DROID DNA