HTC DNA Volume rocker only controlling media

ImaViciousUnicorn

Reaction score
This is so obnoxious!

Recently when I try to turn down my ringer volume on my phone using the side rocker, it will ONLY adjust the media volume. I have to go into the settings and turn down my ringer that way. It didn't do that at first and is pretty obnoxious. I have made sure there was no running programs and even restarted the beast a couple times to try to reset it.

Help a newbie out?

Thanks!

Mel

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum...HMMM I'm not familiar with the phone but have you tried to adjust it while calling yourself from another phone? Are your volumes separate for all notifications?

richiethec

Reaction score
This is so obnoxious!

Recently when I try to turn down my ringer volume on my phone using the side rocker, it will ONLY adjust the media volume. I have to go into the settings and turn down my ringer that way. It didn't do that at first and is pretty obnoxious. I have made sure there was no running programs and even restarted the beast a couple times to try to reset it.

Help a newbie out?

Thanks!

Mel

Surprising. Mine works fine. If nothing is open, rocker adjusts phone ringer volume. If a game or video is open, it adjusts media volume. Weird!