1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Desire Z home switching problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by majidasgari, Nov 6, 2011.

1. majidasgari

majidasgari New Member

I have updated my desire z to last HTC official update. the problem is, when i choosing another home application, say ADW, it's asking me which home to select when i pressing Home key :(
    I select don't ask again item when choosing default home, but it asks again and again. this way i prefer to use HTC Scence forever!
    How can i resolve this issue? do i need to root my phone to resolve the problem?
    thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC Vision using DroidForums
  2. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I would uninstall ADW, reboot, then reinstall ADW. It sounds like something in the update doesn't like it and maybe it will play nicely after its been reinstalled.
  3. majidasgari

majidasgari New Member

thank u so much. that resolved my problem. after selecting my default home program, i just restart the phon without pressing home key and this is ok now. thanks again!

Sent from my HTC Vision using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

htc desire z hacking problem