1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Desire X JB 4.1 not reading SD cards

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by scarlett3216, Sep 29, 2013.

1. scarlett3216

scarlett3216 New Member

All of a sudden 2 days ago my phone was saying there was no SD card inserted.. I tried taking it out n putting it back loads but nothing happened, I then tried putting a different SD card in and it works for about 30 seconds then says 'SD card unexpectedly removed' and won't work after that. I have tried doing a factory reset but that didn't change anything. I have made sure over and over that the SD card is inserted properly. The SD cards work fine in other phones.
    Is there anything that can be done? I would take it to a shop to get fixed but surely it can't be a hardware issue if it works at first, really frustrating as apps like instagram will not function properly without an SD card :(
Search tags for this page

arabic patch for android

droid dna wont connect to pc

htc desire not reading sd card

htc desire wont recognise sd card

htc desire x does not read sd card?

htc not reading sd card

my htc is not reading my sd card

reading from sd card with htc desire 300

sd card unexpectedly removed for htc desire 601

where is the function work of htc desire x for sd card

why wont my htc desire 601 read my sd card?