HTC Considering Dropping Beats Integration Altogether & May Drop Prices on Handsets

armeddroid

Reaction score
Well guys, check this out.
UPDATE: A company spokesperson said, “HTC doesn’t comment on rumors and speculation.”

UPDATE 2: A change of heart: “HTC remains strongly committed to Beats Audio and including their innovation in our devices,” HTC said in an emailed statement. “Any rumor of HTC no longer integrating Beats Audio into our devices is categorically false.”

HTC smartphone market share: Price drop seen as a way to revive sales

nikecar

Reaction score
Well guys, check this out.
UPDATE: A company spokesperson said, “HTC doesn’t comment on rumors and speculation.”

UPDATE 2: A change of heart: “HTC remains strongly committed to Beats Audio and including their innovation in our devices,” HTC said in an emailed statement. “Any rumor of HTC no longer integrating Beats Audio into our devices is categorically false.”

HTC smartphone market share: Price drop seen as a way to revive sales
one president said no new taxes, and promptly gave us new taxes. another president said he didn't have "relations" with that woman, which turned out to be a smoking load of cigar BS.

If the most powerful man in the world can lie, then so can a podunk company trying to save some market share.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
So now I'm wondering if the price drop rumor was wrong too. I hope not. They need to do something to jump start things.

And remember politicians don't lie...they embellish the truth.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Last edited:

armeddroid

Reaction score
one president said no new taxes, and promptly gave us new taxes. another president said he didn't have "relations" with that woman, which turned out to be a smoking load of cigar BS.

If the most powerful man in the world can lie, then so can a podunk company trying to save some market share.

Lol with a straight face, no doubt.