Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
6 months in and still getting amazing battery life. I love the fact that I never have to plug my phone in during the day. I consider myself to be a fairly heavy user and no matter what I throw at this phone it lasts all day. We all know there are a number of factors that come into play when trying to get the most out of your battery. That being said, I'm not one to spend top dollar on a flagship device only to then disable everything just so I can make it through the day on a single charge.
Like all phones my battery life varies with use. I've gotten a lower overall number and higher SOT, and then results like today where I got a higher overall number and lower SOT. Regardless of these two numbers I've always made it through a full day without charging. (Something we've all been looking forward to for years)
My results from today, which is fairly typical usage. I play music or podcasts all day long, post on various forums on and off, various app usage, multiple texts, browse the web, take a few pictures, watch some YouTube and throw in a phone call here or there. All on 4G, Bluetooth enabled for at least 3 hours during the day. I usually keep location services on, but didn't today which is how I got over 21 hrs, as opposed to my usual 18-19. I keep my brightness set at about 40% with auto brightness enabled and no battery saving features enabled.
aaIoGuo.png

Only got 6 hrs SOT this go 'round, but I was busy today!
WlkCJ7Q.png

Let's see those S5 numbers guys! (Turbo what?)

S5 tap'n