1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How's the Vibration?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by want a droid, Mar 17, 2011.

1. want a droid

want a droid New Member

Hate to make a new topic just for this, but my post got lost in the fold of the larger thread and I'm quite curious.

Can someone post up about the vibration of the phone? Maybe run some tests for me (and others)? Put it in your pocket, on a table, in your hand.

How loud is the vibrate? How long? Is it a smooth vibrate or kind of choppy?
  2. want a droid

want a droid New Member

Anyone?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. BigMcGuire

BigMcGuire New Member

To me, it is a little weaker than my Droid Is vibrate but not as loud. But I'm probably not the best one to ask cuz I hate Vibrate.
  4. A1deerhunter

A1deerhunter New Member

Sitting on the counter it has a good sound and vibration.

Holding in my hand it has decent vibration. Sound is a bit less than on the counter.

In my pocket not so good. I have a baggy pair of shorts on and did not feel it vibrate. I only heard it because I knew I was calling it.