How's the signal and call quality?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by mobilecal, Jun 4, 2011.

1. mobilecal

mobilecal New Member

Hello. How's the call quality (outgoing in particular) and reception on the Droid Charge? I hear rumors that Samsung isn't the best manufacture in terms of call quality and reception.

I'm concerned about the outgoing call quality. I had a Droid X and had the muffled sound effect - everybody told me I sounded like I had a sock in my mouth. I went back to my BlackBerry and the complaints stopped. I think it has to do with the noise cancellation mic being too sensitive on the Droid X.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. socalkoirichard

socalkoirichard New Member

For me it's been perfect. I have had no issues with sound quality at all. I upgraded from the droid one. I had no problems with that either. I am very happy with my Charge. Wife will be ordering hers soon.

Richard D.
  3. Vidguy7

Vidguy7 New Member

Mine's fine too. No issues incoming or outgoing.
  4. zman6900

zman6900 New Member

I'm not in a 4G area but 3G drops out quite often for me. Sometimes it'll drop out completely and sometimes it'll drop down to 1X. Either way, I'm coming from a DroidX and sitting at my computer desk, I usually had 3-4 signal bars. With the Droid Charge I get 0-2. It sucks but I think Motorola just knows how to make a better phone. Not necessarily a cooler phone, but a more reliable one. :)

oh well, D-Charge FTW!!!
  5. Bugler

Bugler New Member

No issues for me either. We don't have 4g yet. I haven't dropped a call, yet, either. The 3g is pretty good in this area.
Search tags for this page

droid x reception quality

samsung charge poor sound

sound quality samsung charge