Hows Battery Life??? I want to hear from rooted users...

wooddale

Reaction score
So bottom line everyone is still getting crapy bat life and Ill bet nobodys gps works alot better either. So radio leak wasnt that good after all.

Ryukashin

Reaction score
So bottom line everyone is still getting crapy bat life and Ill bet nobodys gps works alot better either. So radio leak wasnt that good after all.

Actually I found if you leave the GPS on all the time it works better for some reason, plus it doesn't use battery until you open something like maps that actually uses the gps.

I don't have crappy battery life, I've seen quite a few posts of people getting at least a day out of their phone and a lot more getting an average of 14-16 hours from their phone.

look here Battery issues any better now

wooddale

Reaction score
Dont know about my.bolt but the DroidX said it used bat if you left it on. I use my phone not excesivly I go on internet talk send a few text I can maybe get 8hrs max Im on bamf 6.3 stock kernel. I can get 14hrs if I use it like a normal phone but I didnt buy it.for that also Im in a 4G area. Im not complaining really just want.to make sure nobody is getting anything any better

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I live in a 4G area also, but i've found it just uses too much battery. I decided to keep it on 3G unless I really need the speed and i'm not around wifi.

I can use my phone pretty heavily on 4G without any special tricks and still get about 10 hours out of it, which is perfectly fine since i'm usually back home and plug my phone in anyway.

wooddale

Reaction score
Were about the same then I havent tried to seitch to 3g I believe I can do it on this rom think Ill hive it s try

Ryukashin

Reaction score
if it's das bamf then yeah its in the toolbox in 1.5+, it really does improve battery life. then just switch back to 4G when you actually want it.