Howdy Howdy - Newbie Here

droidgirl1

Reaction score
I've just found this forum will seeking out some info, just had to join. It's been awhile since I've been in a forum but I just love my droid and wanted to stop by and hangout for awhile.

So I'm just one happy little droid owner. Thanks and will be hanging out with ya!

:biggrin:

irepodu

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will be here a lot and even learn somethings while you're here. Glad to have you aboard!

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Droidgirl

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, droidgirl1! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum!

:welcome:

OP
droidgirl1

droidgirl1

Reaction score
Oh Thanks! I've been checking out some of the threads and I am so impressed with how quickly everyone replies and has really helpful information.

Thanks for the welcome! You made me feel at home! Are you from the south?

:):)

OP
droidgirl1

droidgirl1

Reaction score
I do have a question, how can I not receive emails to my gmail account when someone replies to my posts. Ill check my post but my hubby does not need to hear my droid calling out to me. I come from a droid family so dolly droid talks to me all day. You know what I mean. I looked thur profile but must of missed it.

irepodu

Reaction score
I believe you can go to thread tools above, and click on unsubscribe to this thread.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I do have a question, how can I not receive emails to my gmail account when someone replies to my posts. Ill check my post but my hubby does not need to hear my droid calling out to me. I come from a droid family so dolly droid talks to me all day. You know what I mean. I looked thur profile but must of missed it.

Go into the User CP shortcut on the black bar at the top of the screen. You'll have a list of New Subscribed Threads. In the lower right corner of that box click on View all Subscribed Threads. That brings up a column on the far right called Notifications. Check all and at the bottom right again, choose No email notifications from the drop down box by Selected Threads and then hit the Go button. Not sure how to make that your default, but I'll snoop around and see what I can find. Hope that helps!

warrior21

Reaction score
You can go into user CP and change your settings so you don't reveive any more emails from responses

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
warrior 21 is right. The default setting is under Edit Option in the User CP. Second box down under Messaging and Notification. So if you do what I said to set the ones already subscribed to, the Edit Options setting will take for the new threads going forward!

irepodu

Reaction score
I've had my Droid since December, and visit the forum every day. Still learning new things about it. Enjoy your stay!