Howdy Gents

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by torn7th, Aug 10, 2011.

1. torn7th

torn7th New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all ,

This is my first smartphone period lol. Ive wanted one for quite awhile but I wanted one that was a lil tougher then then the delicate flowers that were offered. I got my Commando about a week ago and I love it but, I do miss the simple interfaces of my old phones. Im still trying to figure out how to send multiple txt and mulitiple FWDS. As far as the phone goes it does great for me and so far no software issues. I downloaded APP KILLER and Juice Defender and they have given my battery new life. I highly recommend these apps. Im a Welder/Fabricator and wanted a tough smart phone and so far this one hasnt dissapointed me. If any of you could please help me with the txt issues I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks in advance..... Torn:icon_ peace:

2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +13
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    To send texts to multiple people put all the names in on the "To" line. To forward a text press and hold on the specific text you want to forward. A screen will pop up with the forward option. Tap forward then enter the names like a regular message.

On another note, the Android OS has a built in automatic task killer. Say you are playing a game and you get a text. You hit home, read your text, then go back to your game. Android keeps the game in memory so it will start faster for you. Once you move on to other items, the game will be shed from the memory so other tasks will respond faster. Your game progress will be saved, but it will do a full start-up when you open it again. Task killers take up memory because it they are always running and using battery power. Long story short, you don't need the app to do what the phone is already doing. Uninstall task killer. Make sure to come back with any other questions. Good luck and enjoy!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

3. torn7th

torn7th New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey thanks bud i didnt know that and i will do it asap appreciate the info..

4. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter Senior Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Ratings:
    +13
    Current Phone Model:
    S4
    My pleasure!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

5. bitterass

bitterass New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another way to do your texting is with am app by the name of text easy - I have the commando and use it and like it a lot. Also I went with the ginger bread keyboard for the voice to text function, it allows you to ck on the mic. button and talk what you want to print - comes in handy at times [driving ect.] I went with google for my nav app so I didnt have to pay verizon to use there's. I also work in a rough environment and love the commando.

6. Markster1

Markster1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sparks and slag will still mess up the screen so be aware.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Search tags for this page
casio commando talk to text
free text app for verizon commando
how do i forward a message on a casio commando
how to forward a message on casio commando

how to forward text messages on g'zone commando

how to forward text messages on g'zone commando

how to forward text messages on gzone

how to use voice text on verizon commando
please help me to end multiple individual text messages on casio commando
send multiple texts from commando