Howdy from Arkansas

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I entered this cold, cruel world wet, nude, and extremely broke one Easter Sunday a bunch and I mean a bunch of years ago in San Francisco, California. And what do I get for my trouble but a smack on the bottom…What a start!

Oh wait, that is not the type of introduction you wanted....

I was bored and ran across this forum. Looked pretty interesting so I joined. I kicked the apple habit years ago when the original galaxy note was released and never looked back. It is not to say apple is a bad phone, but it was not for me - it turned out android devices were. I hope to learn more about the android, keep up with the latest android devices and possibly pass on some help where I can.

oh well, guess thats all for now :)

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
lol I LOVE that intro!!!. You gave me the giggle I needed this morning!

Welcome to Droid Forums!!! I am the opposite of you... I was a Samsung user for years and decided to give Apple a try after the Note 7 drama. I'm pretty happy with iOS so far. I'm glad you found our site! Welcome to the site!!! I hope you find everything you need and have a great time!!

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome! Your intro was the best! I can tell it will be lots of fun having you participating in our forum (ok, talk about funny... my autocorrect changed participating to pussyfooting, lol)!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk