Howard is coming!!!

iamthewalrus

Reaction score
This morning Howard Stern announced on his show that he has resigned with Sirius/XM for five more years. Also he will now be able to be heard on the Sirius/XM app for Android and other smartphones. As an Stern fan this is awesome news. I am guessing that he probably wont be on there until they get back from holiday vacation in early 2011. Baba Booey Baba Booey!!!!:icon_ banana:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's awesome for his fans, but I can't stand him anymore. The celebrity status has really gotten to his head, and he's not nearly as good as he used to be.

iamjoe

Reaction score
Oh my lord this is quite the tenses.

I had to renew my subscription in november. This is the news I was waiting for. I didn't even think about an android app. That is certainly sweet news.

bailman

Reaction score
Christmas came early!! I have been paying for the sirius android app for months, and was getting ready to cancel the mobile feature since I hardly ever used it. It will get lots of use for the next 5 years!!

bailman

Reaction score
not sure yet, I don't think there was any other negotiations going on for Howard channels until his decision was made as to stay or go? I hope hope hope that Bubba resigns too... If he doesn't sign on Sirius again, I hope he has a way to listen on the internet. Actually, Howard is the only one to have a signed contract, no one else related to the show has a contract...yet. I am sure that everyone associated with the Stern show will get a contract renewal as well