1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Herbie, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Herbie

Herbie New Member

Ok, so I had no clue on this site how to start a new question or find a "thread" that fits the bill. So I just piggy backed on this other new member!
    I have aDroid 2 and am trying to find a calendar that is embedded in the Droid (meaning I don't have to go off online to connect to it.) The one that comes with it just is not that great, and I want and need to be able to just go to a calendar and add an event and then be able to have it sync with my mac at home and my laptop.

Any Droiders out there find this thread, or tell me how to start a new thread or whatever?

Thanks!
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome Herbie!

If you want to start a thread select the section that you want your thread to be posted in. For example, general discussion. Look in the upper left and click the red New Thread box. Enter the title and text click, click submit new thread.

I use the stock calendar with Google calendar. Like you I have a Mac and it works fine. Here is a link that will help you sync iCal with Google How to Sync iCal with Google Cal

I moved your post into it's own thread.

Mike