How to watch video on phone???

C_Boobear

Reaction score
Can someone help me figure out how i would be able to watch a video that got sent to me from e-mail it's a (doc.google m4v file)

dr69

Reaction score
As far as I know all you have to do is click on it. Or just download it to ir device, then open with ir default player if the format is supported or get another player that supports ir format.
Hope that helps

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

dr69

Reaction score
Which application do i use to play downloaded music from livemixtapes.com?

The default player should be good enough, even though I don't know and I have never used the site you mention, but if they are in MP3 format the.default player should do.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
C

C_Boobear

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, but i've tried every possible way and apps to try and watch it but still won't let me. It says that it needs flash player and truthfully I dont want to pay for an app so i can watch only one thing on my phone. Is there any other alternatives?? Maybe a free app that has flash player and the plug in already build in the app? The model of my phone is sgh-t999v.

mlewis76

Reaction score
C_Boobear said:
Thanks for the advice, but i've tried every possible way and apps to try and watch it but still won't let me. It says that it needs flash player and truthfully I dont want to pay for an app so i can watch only one thing on my phone. Is there any other alternatives?? Maybe a free app that has flash player and the plug in already build in the app? The model of my phone is sgh-t999v.

What phone do u have? If it's the s3, flash player is free. U shouldn't have to pay for any app with android. But yeah, u do need flash player for videos. I have my phone so customized u would ****. I don't root my phones, but if u need any advice on customization just ask.