How to watch my droid incredible videos on ps3

Whohulkwalk

Reaction score
Im new to this forum actually I have never used any forum. I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But how do I watch my droid incredible videos on my ps3. I plugged it in to my ps3 and my pics came up but not my videos.

Lost My Mind

Reaction score
To watch videos on the PS3, you need to put it in either the "video" folder. Now, I'm not sure if that means video folder of the SD card, or video folder of the phone itself. I would assume the SD card.

From there, take the same USB charging cable you use, and plug it into the PS3. Now go in the PS3 menu to the videos section, and the last option all the way down should be "From USB device"

Select that, give it a minute to load, and assuming they are in formats that the PS3 can read, you're good.

setexascustoms

Reaction score
Has anyone else ran across this? I'm having the same problem, I even tried the iMediaShare. On videos recorded with the phone the PS3 shows "unsupported data" even though it is formatted as an MP4, it works (however poorly) with downloaded videos (also MP4). I even tried lowering the resolution below 720 and using the other formats supported by the phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.