How to watch movies video?

M

Mwsr

Do you need a certain app for this? I see lots of people posting up they watch movies tv shows and all this. I cant even watch a full 2-3min youtube clip without my phone stopping every 2-5 seconds and loading.. it would take me 3 hrs probably to watch a 30min tv episode... I tried the tv stream app and tried to watch a simpsons episode and it took me 10mins to watch it up to 15secs into the episode.. any help would be great

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Go to my profile, topics, and look up 'The Answer To Movie Conversion Woes' - there's a lot of good info to get movies on your Fascinate.

There's also a great market app: Tubemate. It quickly downloads Youtube and other vids to your phone, with selectable video quality. I love this app, and it's free!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you are looking for conversion, vice streaming, download DVDFab to your PC (you can use the license free for a month or so, then decide if you want to buy it). Convert movies to MP4, then transfer the MP4 to your SDCard. Your standard video player plays them perfectly.

rdgxray

Reaction score
Tubemate is not in Google market or Amazon app store. Anyone know where you can get it?

rdgxray

Reaction score
Website called android video has good stuff.