How to use search in this app?

Lichtspiel

Reaction score
Hi friends. As a new member from Germany and new owner of this app (droidforums) I have only one question: How can I clear the results oft search in this app? Or please explain me how to type in new search without relog? The only chance to search is to click on “more “ in main menue isn' t it? You can send me pm or by thread in this forum. Thanks a lot for help. Cheers

Send by Galaxy Tab

Last edited:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hi friends. As a new member from Germany and new owner of this app (droidforums) I have only one question: How can I clear the results oft search in this app? Or please explain me how to type in new search without relog? You can send me pm or by thread in this forum. Thanks a lot for help. Cheers

Send by Galaxy Tab

welcome to the forum! when ur within the forum itself, not a particular thread, u have to click and open ur settings button on ur device. there should be something that says MORE, open it. in there now it should say clear history....

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
L

Lichtspiel

Reaction score
Hi and and thank you for quick answer. I have
Only the chance to clear search folder in settings. But to get back in normal - more - options where I can change profile or type in new search I have to relog...there should be a refresh button by clicking on menue by visit -more -folder in case of that. For better understanding this question is only for use search funktion in more folder in this app!! May be I am blind or its too late 4 me :) sorry by now...
Send by Galaxy Tab

Last edited:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ok wait ur on web or mobile? I see ur signature as using ur tablet. sorry for late reply

sent from the Hawaiian D2G