How to use Motorola Factory cable and RSD Lite to restore the OS?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
good, if phone was flashed to a different carrier, you need to use different files
often rooting stops updates
you rooting, safestrapping and romming?
links in my list

OP
rootnoob

rootnoob

Reaction score
good, if phone was flashed to a different carrier, you need to use different files
often rooting stops updates
links in my list
same carrier just stock and yes to "rooting, safestrapping and romming".

kapitl

Reaction score
i have 0a.77

sucked and i cant get it to charge, boot, anything. cant fastboot cuz its too low. tried stock recovery, wipe and factory reset, di BP HW DIag & AP Boot and EVERYTHING WORKS, except i cant get out of the settings menu. under a out phone it says baseband unknown. all other system versions are current.

the battery icon has a question mark under it and says 100% - unknown

i was on the newest 18-2 jb release, but now i cant o recovery (bad sysem files), cant sideload OTA )needs to load over previous version), cant fastboot (low batt, ant program),

i hacked up a bunch of cables trying to make a factory cable, finally ordered one

then i found this one cable that powers my phone up while its connected to the computer, but the pc doesnt see it. everything is up to date (i have just flashed te newest 4.1.2-2 official version right before i deleted a bunch off system files. plus it also sees my borthers phone no problem (xt912)

does this cable have all the pins connected or does it just have more juice flowing thru it? I sucked at soldering but if this has all the wires in place then I can just twist them together

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
think you better wait for the factory cable, before you fry your phone