how to use motoprint app in d3..help!

triechane

Reaction score
Okay. I have my HP All-in-one inkjet I cannot find it here in my search using motoprint app. Does anyone tried it. Pls help. Ive done/tried everything in the app to see but can't see. Maybe need to do something with both idk. Any help would b gr8. Tnx guys

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
There's some drivers you need to download to you pc from Motorola for it to work.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

steph1488

Reaction score
I have the same printer and spent way too many hours trying to get Motoprint to work. :angry: I think there's another thread dealing with the Motoprint issue in this forum, and I tried everything they suggested as well ... still not working.

Followed all the instructions: installed Motoprint on both PC and my Razr. Worked fine on my PC, but Motoprint on my Razr could not find my printer. Tried a kajillion more suggestions from different forums, the Verizon website, etc. Nothing worked.:mad:

I finally took someone's advice about going through Google Drive & Cloudprint...works great. Of course, instead of sending doc straight to my printer, I now have to put it on the Drive and then print through Cloud Print...so an extra step, but a really quick and easy one. Definitely better than pulling any more of my hair out!

Good Luck!

robert70

Reaction score
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but have you all made sure that your printers are shared on your network on your pc? And that the network is set up as public? Its not just as simple as installing the apparently and running it.

Sent from my wicked sharp razr!

Fvegasjr

Reaction score
I just finished setting and printing with MOTOPRINT, my Razzr Maxx, HP 1300 USB connected to my laptop using Win XP Pro (sp3). My Home\Office LAN is a Verizon MiFi. Both Laptop and Droid are WiFi connected to the Verizon Mifi. I enabled File-Printing Sharing on the Laptop. Then, I proceeded to install/setup MOTO
PRINT on my Razzr device. Under the Razzar System Setting found sub-heading SYSTEM there is an app for "Printer Setting" where you can "Add Printers" "Printer Share" it will run an auto discovery for WORKGROUPS and AD LAN's. Just let it run until it finds your printer. To print directly from my Droid I have Quick Office App installed. I OPEN'ed a PDF doc from my internal storage. To print form QO. I tapped the menu key, onscreen menu pops. First Icon to the left, Tap on it, Print, Select Printer, Print.... Wola!!! you are printing from your Droid device directly to your Printer.... No extra software's were downloaded nor installed on my laptop.......

I will be testing this MOTOPRINT in one of my lager client LAN with a multiple printers and Multiple WiFi units... Will keep you posted on this one....

Fred

I have the same printer and spent way too many hours trying to get Motoprint to work. :angry: I think there's another thread dealing with the Motoprint issue in this forum, and I tried everything they suggested as well ... still not working.

Followed all the instructions: installed Motoprint on both PC and my Razr. Worked fine on my PC, but Motoprint on my Razr could not find my printer. Tried a kajillion more suggestions from different forums, the Verizon website, etc. Nothing worked.:mad:

I finally took someone's advice about going through Google Drive & Cloudprint...works great. Of course, instead of sending doc straight to my printer, I now have to put it on the Drive and then print through Cloud Print...so an extra step, but a really quick and easy one. Definitely better than pulling any more of my hair out!

Good Luck!