How to upload photos/video to facebook and send as a message

defective by design

Reaction score
I moved up from an Envy2 to a Droid X. I can not figure out how to upload a photo to my facebook account. I have tried everything i can think of but can not figure it out.

I also am tying to figure out how to send a picture or video to another persons phone via text msg. On the Envy2 it was very simple. I can not for the life of me figure out how to do it on my Droid X.

Can anyone please help me??? I did a search and browsed the forums but can not find an answer.

Thanks. Looking foward to rocking my ne Droid X

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Youll need facebook app installed if i remember correctly. Open your gallery and navigate to the picture you want to upload. Then hit menu and then share and scroll until you find facebook and click that. Then just follow the on screen prompts. To text an image, open your gallery and find the image then hit menu and then share and then find messaging and click that and follow the on screen prompts.

tappin and a talkin

B

bthomp21

Download the facebook app. Go to your gallery, find picture and hit the menu button. It will say share. You can share via facebook or text. Try that and get back to us.

OP
D

defective by design

Reaction score
Going to the gallery then using the menu button worked out. I did end up removing the facebook app and link due to it downloading my entire contact list from fb to my droid and that was more then annoying.

uidb5259

Reaction score
I have a similar question about sending video to facebook? Do you have to upload to youTube then add a link or what?

turdbogls

Reaction score
Going to the gallery then using the menu button worked out. I did end up removing the facebook app and link due to it downloading my entire contact list from fb to my droid and that was more then annoying.

you can choose it to sync just your exhisting contacts i think....maybe you have to be rooted and have the AOSP phone/contacts app tho.

i hate Blur

APP

Reaction score
I have a similar question about sending video to facebook? Do you have to upload to youTube then add a link or what?
I'm looking for information on uploading videos as well. I have tried Flow for Facebook. The stock Facebook widget has not worked on my phone since the Froyo update. Is there another way to upload video directly from phone to Facebook?