how to Unstall app

4rnr

Reaction score
hey all,
Im trying to uninstall a couple apps that Ill never use, like the amazon, blockbuster, skype, socail networking, talk etc

Is there a step by step on here someplace that Im seeing ?

OP

4rnr

Reaction score
thankx for the fast reply, but whats "rooted" that may be over my head, sounds complicated, lol

thebamaboy787

Reaction score
Well when you root a device you are getting "root" acces to it witch means you can install custom ROMs and all kinds of stuff. Also alows you to enter the "root" files of the device that you can not acces if you are unrooted. The bad thing about rooting is it voids your warrenty. So if your device is rooted you can basically do anything to it....if you know what your doing

OP

4rnr

Reaction score
Well when you root a device you are getting "root" acces to it witch means you can install custom ROMs and all kinds of stuff. Also alows you to enter the "root" files of the device that you can not acces if you are unrooted. The bad thing about rooting is it voids your warrenty. So if your device is rooted you can basically do anything to it....if you know what your doing

ok that makes sense, and I have no idea what Im doing, lol so Id better let it be, lol

I do appreciate the fast replies, you guys rock.

thebamaboy787

Reaction score
Yea man I rooted mine , got a little to brave and had to restore everything to stock and that took me 3 day and nights to figure out how to do that so yea I think leaving it alone right now is a good choice but when you start to learn more maybe you can try it. And no problem man,thanks