[How To] Unlock Bootloader & Root Galaxy Nexus

sefirosu0522

Reaction score

hookerdj

Reaction score
have your phone connected when installing the drivers and make sure you have usb debugging checked you installed the samsungh driver first right?

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
have your phone connected when installing the drivers and make sure you have usb debugging checked you installed the samsungh driver first right?

I did. I'm just not sure what to do at the first screen cap.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
So what should I do here guys?

View attachment 44850

So, you need to enable the USB debugging. (If you don't know how, when you plug into the computer, you should have an option in the notification bar to turn on usb debugging.). Then just continue to install all the drivers.

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
Ha ha. Ok so now I have a couple of q's. My apps on my Droid X are backed up w/ TiBu. Can I download Tibu and copy the folder over to the new phone? I just want to restore my user apps and data on them. And whats the best way to get CWM on there?

sefirosu0522

Reaction score
Cool got it. Thank you. Now what do you do if you want to bring your phone back to 100% stock? And I'm on 4.0.2. Is that ok or should it be 4.0.3?

hookerdj

Reaction score
click the nexus phone right up top to the left go under development and theres a thread to get it back to locked and stock its adb commands very easy
Cool got it. Thank you. Now what do you do if you want to bring your phone back to 100% stock? And I'm on 4.0.2. Is that ok or should it be 4.0.3?

lfylove

Reaction score
the install windows thing for root isnt working i got the phone unlocked but now i want root!! help plz