how to undo update?

LSchaefer33

Reaction score
I updated last night. system version 6.16.217.xt894 android version 4.0.4 droid 4 build 3 6.7.2-180_dr4_M2-37

i do not like the that most of the screens in email are black with the text in white. I am old. I work outside and this just doesn't work for me. is there a way to adjust that color setting, or go back to the other version? Thank you.

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Which Email app are you using? Gmail is a light background with black text. I have configured gmail to pull all my mail in from other sources so I only use Gmail.

If you are using another email app then you may want to look at the settings for that app and see if you can reverse the colors.

As for going back...no, there is no way to do so.

OP
L

LSchaefer33

Reaction score
thanks Tom,
i don't want to use gmail for all my accounts, i have so many i keep the work ones separate from personal. Yes, the gmail works fine. the text messaging and email widget that comes with the droid are using these awful color schemes <Sigh> thanks for your reply, I will keep pushing buttons and seeing if there is an option to change the color scheme but so far I have found non.

thanks again

Which Email app are you using? Gmail is a light background with black text. I have configured gmail to pull all my mail in from other sources so I only use Gmail.

If you are using another email app then you may want to look at the settings for that app and see if you can reverse the colors.

As for going back...no, there is no way to do so.