How to unconnect to Facebook

zoomer

Reaction score
I loaded the facebook app... it started sending me notices of comments or messages when i wasn't online. I don't want that. I uninstalled the app and it's still does it. Any ideas?

gling

Reaction score
I don't use it but one thing you can try if you haven't already is to go into Settings>Accounts>and see if Facebook is in there. It should give the option to "Remove Account" if it is. Another way to the same result is through Device Setup>Connect Accounts>and uncheck Facebook.
Hope one of these help.

Reaction score
Yeah, if you added facebook through account setup, you will get those notices. That is because of the moto blur app. But if you do not sign in through accounts and only download the fb app from the market you won't get those notifications. But if you do, you just go into settings and change the notification settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Z

zoomer

Reaction score
Yeah, if you added facebook through account setup, you will get those notices. That is because of the moto blur app. But if you do not sign in through accounts and only download the fb app from the market you won't get those notifications. But if you do, you just go into settings and change the notification settings.

I went to accounts and removed it. All is good now. :) Thanks for the help guys!