How to turn off Nav sound while taking a call

coopervina

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's possible to set the navigation voice so that it stops speaking while you're on the phone? I took a call today while the Nav was on and the nav voice started talking (approaching a turn) while I was on the phone. Can this be set so that answering the phone voids the Nav voice until the call is finished .

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Nope irritates me to death. There is a ton of threads on this.... evidently Nav rules

brendanstl

Reaction score
Tell your caller to hold on, drag the status bar down, go to the nav screen, go to options and mute the nav then drag down the status bar to get back to your call screen.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Tell your caller to hold on, drag the status bar down, go to the nav screen, go to options and mute the nav then drag down the status bar to get back to your call screen.

You forgot to please be sure not to take your eyes off of the road while you are performing this multiple step task. Be sure to avoid driving on the roads that either myself or my family and friends drive on, as I would like to stay around and keep them around. Be sure to avoid those pesky no texting or cell phone usage laws many states have as all that manipulation of your device may be mistaken for one of those activities