How to turn off Google Now Sounds

Reaction score
Anyone know how to turn off the beeps/sounds that occur when you press the mic button and when it translates your message ?

Thanks.

Durandgir

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain turning the media sounds will turn that off, but if you want Google now to talk it will also mute that. I had it muted and could not figure out why Google now was not making any kind of sound.

OP
H
Reaction score
, Thanks but I am trying to get rid of them not quieten them. With the camera sound you can replace the sounds for them to go away completely. That's what I want for this.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
, Thanks but I am trying to get rid of them not quieten them. With the camera sound you can replace the sounds for them to go away completely. That's what I want for this.

I assume they are built into the .apk I am pretty sure I saw some sounds when I was poking around one night. You probably would need to make some edits to the code to comment out the sounds from within the app. I am not sure if just deleting the sounds would solve the problem. While you wouldn't get sound, it may cause the program to crash type thing. I am completely speculating though.