How to transfer sounds from iTunes to Android Phone

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Ostalstew, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Ostalstew

Ostalstew New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus
    Can you transfer iTunes media files to Android? Sure, you can! These are the simple steps to help you sync iTunes movies, music, TV shows to Android tablet and phone.

Step 1. Plug your Android device into your Mac or Windows computer.

Step 2. Open "C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\" to locate the media files you would like to transfer to Android. Keep taping on "Control" button and select the items one by one. After that, right click and select "Copy".

Step 3. Navigate to your Android device's music or video folder. And right click and select "Paste" to copy the iTunes media files to Android.

Tips: Convert iTunes Movies & Music for Playback on Android

Still looking for a trustworthy Music DRM remover which can strip DRM protection from Apple Music? This Apple Music Converter is a professional music DRM removing and stripping software to help you remove DRM protection easily. Aside from the ability to remove music DRM, you can convert music files to DRM-free format like MP3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R and MKA. What’s more, it lets you organize music library easily through its ability to edit ID3 tags and metadata information and organize converted music files according to title, artist, album, track ID, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vicccky

Vicccky New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Is there any method to get iTunes movies to play on Android phone? Now I can listen to the Apple Music on my Android phone, but there is no iTunes version for Android so I can watch the iTunes movie on the move.

3. martinsmith

martinsmith Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Current Phone Model:
    Lenovo
    Well explained..thanks for sharing the link...

Search tags for this page

how to sync itunes with android

sync itunes to android