gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem hope she likes it

mkcm97

Reaction score
I noticed a little more black on black in blacked out but Im not sure if this is the app or the theme but if you hit menu soft key in astro, then hit the more button, the popup list is completely black and impossible to read. Just a little heads up for people using the theme.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm aware of this i've sent the creator of that theme a message about it since i don't know the theme since it's not mine. I'm still waiting on a response on where those changes must be made as i'm not as well versed at inverting things.

mjh68

Reaction score
[THEME] Elite Pro HD (BETA))
Here is the link, and Bustadroid gave permission. He just wants to make sure he is credited for the theme.
Thank you so much ! and I understand the time it will take.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Here is the link, and Bustadroid gave permission. He just wants to make sure he is credited for the theme.

That is a rather COOL looking theme. If it's ported over to Sourcery, I plan on checking it out.

-Mike

sid_wisc

Reaction score

I wish this could be ported to Sourcery, if it is I will defenitely give it a try.... Thanks Gflam if you can do it for all of us!:icon_ banana:

Karnage9

Reaction score
I get an error message

E: Can't open /sdcard/update.zip
(bad)

When attempting to put Gingerbread Theme on thru Sourcery Settings

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
did you try it again? cause that's probably just a bad download. Your connect probably just wasn't great

Karnage9

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! I tried 3 times, same result each time. Haven't tried the other themes tho

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Other themes don't have that problem even though it's not a huge issue it still works completely fine but i will fix it soon

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you updated (if you use) rom manager today you may need to reflash clockwork. had this error due to that.

Karnage9

Reaction score
still getting the same error with other themes. I've used it w/ both 3g and wifi and I have flashed the updated rom manager... Any other ideas? Thanks for the quick answers!

listenman20

Reaction score
still getting the same error with other themes. I've used it w/ both 3g and wifi and I have flashed the updated rom manager... Any other ideas? Thanks for the quick answers!

might try flashing your card....maybe it's getting dirty....transfer all of your pertinent info to pc...flash ..then transfer it back and try again

Karnage9

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help. Ended up wiping data/cache, reflashing 1.1, upgrading to 1.2 then switching the theme... haha

Prolly the long way around, but it worked!

Thanks for the Great Rom too, GFlam and Eagle!!