How to Theme for Sourcery & Theme Discussions

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea we set it up so that themes can be flashed over each other you never should wipe while installing a theme

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Yea we set it up so that themes can be flashed over each other you never should wipe while installing a theme

gflam you made me an avid fan of yourself.. I wish you can give me some tips about the great theming you do!!!

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

gflam you made me an avid fan of yourself.. I wish you can give me some tips about the great theming you do!!!

Pm me always happy to help with anything

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Themes are going to be down for a few seconds in a minute as i upload some fixes i made to them. I will post what updates were made in a minute just wanted to give the heads up

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright all themes animations and the gapps are back up here is what was changed

I added the battery percentages to the twisted inception theme

The ticker text (text on status bar) was changed to white for the gingerbread theme

Phone pulldown on the gingerbread theme was fixed

Black text in the google quick search box for sourcery blue was fixed

Gingerbread quick search box was updated to the newest one and text color changes made (missed updating this one by accident with release)

Sourcery blue google quick search box with the text changes was added to the gapps (don't redownload if already on the rom just flash the sourcery blue theme from settings)

If you would like to see any of these fixes all you have to do is reflash the theme if they're not important to you stay on the theme it will continue to work just as it is now

trowa

Reaction score
If someone could port over the luna theme I would donate $5. He made his theme open source so he doesn't care where it is ported. :)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll look at the luna theme later for you

stumpie

Reaction score
Will Rockin Rainbow be available for 1.1 ? One of my co-workers is going to kill me if it's not ! lol ....

listenman20

Reaction score
it wasn't very popular but i've been assured it will be ported...may have to get it form site rather than the ROM settings. and it will be a couple of days.

Darkside86

Reaction score
Seen someone earlier in the thread mention red glass theme, I would love to see this theme, I think it would be nice to go blue or red. A transparency theme would be really cool too. Just my thoughts. Keep up the good work guys.

mjh68

Reaction score
Question for Gflam about a theme. There is a theme on miui-dev.com called Pro Elite HD by bustadroid. It has real glossy, cool icons and I was wondering with his permission if someone could port the theme to Sourcery ? I love those icons and that black, glossy look , but love the stability and functionality of Sourcery. I have no theming abilities or I wouldn't ask someone else to do it for me, but I think alot of people might like that look.

I know the launcher and what not is different, but I think even the dialer skin would work without the contacts up above obviously. I will ask him as well on the forums, just didn't know for sure who to contact here about porting once permission is given.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
to port

We have a porting package for sourcery. there is still alot that hads to be done even after that is completed.

If you have a theme you would like ported but they dont want to port it. link us to the theme and the permission to port it and we will look into it. But the themes take a lot of time so we are adding as fast as posssible.

Thanks for using sourcery and i do like the red option might look into that for 2.0