How to Theme for Sourcery & Theme Discussions

listenman20

Reaction score
my experience has been that you have to uninstall your themed app either from settings, root explorer or terminal then reboot then you can install the updated version from market. one of the things being worked on for this rom tho is the ability to uninstall some of those apps from sourcery magic options.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
right, there are some themed ones now we can't update.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been trying to update the google quick search but i can't find it i've searched the internet and it doesn't appear in my market so if someone can get it and could post it here that would be great thanks

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
shows for me, the red ! here is it saying won't install.
did this right from the minute I installed rom.
there are a few items listed in the screenshot (the ones that say free) that have same issue.

Attachments

• CAP201012301646.jpg
    CAP201012301646.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 259

listenman20

Reaction score
can ya check the version you have in the manage applications? then check to see what version is being offered in market? i see it listed there but wanna know what difference it might make...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright well i have the new one now i'm about to port all the quick search boxes now and they will be up soon

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The google quick search boxes have been updated for the livewire, sourceryblue and renovated theme but they will be released on sunday with the next build along with the three new themes

Reaction score
The google quick search boxes have been updated for the livewire, sourceryblue and renovated theme but they will be released on sunday with the next build along with the three new themes

sunday is almost over. we gunna see the updates and themes tonight?