How to Theme for Sourcery & Theme Discussions

mkcm97

Reaction score
sweet can't wait, no offense to anyone but the current themes aren't quite my cup of tea...

mkjellgren

Reaction score
sweet can't wait, no offense to anyone but the current themes aren't quite my cup of tea...

+1!

Can't wait for a simpler dark theme. Stock gingerbread theme would be amazing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm doing a stock gingerbread one now and will be out soon

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
something like Red Glass would be awesome - if you are taking suggestions.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would like to throw Twisted Inception into the mix.

sid_wisc

Reaction score

+1^^^ I have used it on UD and am missing this theme after coming to Sourcery... Should look into it if this theme could be ported to Sourcery...

bp328i: I believe you can do the port yourself... There is a porting guide on Sourcery website may be you can look into and with permission from the developers do it for all of us!!! May be you can teach me how to port and I can do it on your behalf :p

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

+1^^^ I have used it on UD and am missing this theme after coming to Sourcery... Should look into it if this theme could be ported to Sourcery...

bp328i: I believe you can do the port yourself... There is a porting guide on Sourcery website may be you can look into and with permission from the developers do it for all of us!!! May be you can teach me how to port and I can do it on your behalf :p

I checked their website and the link to the Themers Zip is down currently. I was just posting so Eagle1967 and Gflam knew I wanted to port to their ROM.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I checked their website and the link to the Themers Zip is down currently. I was just posting so Eagle1967 and Gflam knew I wanted to port to their ROM.

We'd love to have the theme but yea themers zip will be back up Sunday when we release the next build. This is because there are some framework changes sorry about that

sid_wisc

Reaction score

We'd love to have the theme but yea themers zip will be back up Sunday when we release the next build. This is because there are some framework changes sorry about that

Thanks to you both for working hard for all of us!

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up, guess I will be checking back on Sunday then.

I did notice that all the apps in the themes for Sourcery needed to be the same. Do you have a list so I can make sure I have all of them themed as this is a pretty new theme and I'm adding to it everyday.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i'll send you a pm with the list of apps

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
a question themed apps, if the app is updated we need to wait until theme is updated for it right?
previous themers had issues with this, does the Magic allow uninstalling themed version and normal version to be installed?
I did not look into that.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have a themed app and a new update comes out yes you can just update it but you will lose the theme however if you switch between themes after updating that app may force close and you would need to install the update for it again.