How to Sync your Music with Itunes For Mot. Droid

drmcstford

Reaction score
Hey guys I just ordered my Droid today! But I have been researching like nuts so I can due all that I want when It arrives (UPS better hurry :icon_evil:), but I found this tutorial though it might help others :icon_ banana:. Enjoy !! My first of many contributions.

MAC USERS ATTENTION: This works for mac as well but you need to download itunemywalkman instead of itunes agents read the complete instruction!

How to sync the Motorola DROID with iTunes - Know Your Cell

Last edited:

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
I used to use double twist but now it is requiring me to upgrade all my itunes songs to itunes plus which costs like 500 bucks in order to sync it to my droid. so i am wondering what other good applications there are too.

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
I am also using a mac and the application attached in the sight you gave me doesnt work.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. It's always good to have contributing members.

That looks like a good solution for PC. There is another one out there, a freebie for both Mac and PC called double twist. It will also transfer your photos from your computer to your Droid.

You may want to Google that one, just to look it over.:)

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score
I am also using a mac and the application attached in the sight you gave me doesnt work.
did you download itunemywalkman instead of itunes agent like it said in the instructions? I'll edit my first post and make sure people read it, theres instructions for the mac as well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to use double twist but now it is requiring me to upgrade all my itunes songs to itunes plus which costs like 500 bucks in order to sync it to my droid. so i am wondering what other good applications there are too.

I just happened to be mounted. Let me check this out and I'll get back to you.

Edit: I just added some music to my Droid using Double Twist. There was an update but it loaded the music I asked it to load with no problem. Don't understand why it would be asking you to upgraded your iTunes songs, and what exactly are you suppose to upgrade them too?

Anyway Double Twist works fine.

Last edited:

thatguychuck

Reaction score
I tried using Itunes agent but never got it up and running. Error message "unable to communicate with Itunes." There are others that have had this message but I never found a real solution.

OP
drmcstford

drmcstford

Reaction score
When I get my droid tomorrow I'll check it out myself and see what happens.

UPDATE: I'm running Windows XP and it runs Perfect ! :) flawless :) I'm not running the newest itunes I have the one before it.

Last edited: