How to switch between home programs on X?

kasch18

Reaction score
I just got my X with froyo and was using the stock home screen. Then, I downloaded ADW launcher. When I pressed the home button to back out of the market, my home program was ADW. With my droid 1 you had to select which home program to use and select it as your default. This option never appeared with my X. Also, I tried going into the applications menu to clear defaults but none were shown for ADW. I uninstalled ADW and the stock home program was there again. Thanks.

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
I used to use Home Switcher, but in the market is says that it is not compatable with Froyo. Not sure if the developer is working on a fix, I am searching the market for an alternative.

dxutakerxd

Reaction score
thats how it is on mine and i am using LauncherPro, I just stick with it cause i like it better then the stock. when i install taskswitcher and i hit the home button i can chose the default app there but only launcherpro and taskswitcher, not the default screen

timrock

Reaction score
if you have both adw and launcher pro installed, you will be presented with the option to choose between the two. you wont get the option if just one launcher is installed.