IAm

Reaction score
Go and buy the LG spectrum ....

Sent from my Lg Spectrum 4G using DroidForums

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
Or be able to actually use the web while talking anywhere. This thing is obscene..shouldn't be allowed around other phones., they could develop self-esteem issues :)

Sent from my LG Spectrum 4G....this thing is beastly!

km75

Reaction score
You can surf the web and talk on ALL 4G phones as long as you are in a 4G area.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
You can surf the web and talk on ALL 4G phones as long as you are in a 4G area.

The Thunderbolt and MAYBE the Rezound have SVDO. Which lets you use data and voice while on EVDO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
The Thunderbolt and MAYBE the Rezound have SVDO. Which lets you use data and voice while on EVDO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Correct. And phones like the Nexus, Droid 4, Razr bionic(which is what I have) let you talk and browse at the same time as long as you are on 4G. Just not as in the same manner as the thunderbolt. I wasn't aware that the rezound worked the same as the thunderbolt. Good to know.

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
I am in new caney texas. Not even close to a 4 g area and i still can utilize the function. Lg spectrum has the first true hd screen. The lg spectrum has a dual core 1.5 gigahertz processor and a gig of ram. The pixel density almost doubles that of the Droid Razor Max. I have had the Og droid, the droid 2 ,the droid 2 global, the droid pro, the droid 3. And now my first true upgrade. Its like my first Pleasurable experience with a smartphone. I'm not constantly Experiencing the lag, bugs, And flat out generic software motorola Has subjected their customers to. I believe that I may be the pickiest human being on the face of the planet when it comes to phones. How my money is spent each month for the contract. I cannot complain about anything except the lack of 4 g in my area... this phone is still literally twice as fast as my ipad2 and my droid 3.

vatothe0

Reaction score
I am in new caney texas. Not even close to a 4 g area and i still can utilize the function. Lg spectrum has the first true hd screen. The lg spectrum has a dual core 1.5 gigahertz processor and a gig of ram. The pixel density almost doubles that of the Droid Razor Max. I have had the Og droid, the droid 2 ,the droid 2 global, the droid pro, the droid 3. And now my first true upgrade. Its like my first Pleasurable experience with a smartphone. I'm not constantly Experiencing the lag, bugs, And flat out generic software motorola Has subjected their customers to. I believe that I may be the pickiest human being on the face of the planet when it comes to phones. How my money is spent each month for the contract. I cannot complain about anything except the lack of 4 g in my area... this phone is still literally twice as fast as my ipad2 and my droid 3.

View attachment 48001

huskur

Reaction score

Specs are nothing but specs. Do the real world tests and see what you get. Go to youtube and check the LG Spectrum out vs the Razr Maxx

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this b/c I can't find any data on whether or not the Spectrum has a svdo chip.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm curious about this b/c I can't find any data on whether or not the Spectrum has a svdo chip.

I've been digging trying to find some information on SVDO and the Spectrum. I am almost 100% sure that the Spectrum does not have SVDO. I can't find any info anywhere to support the claim that the Spectrum has SVDO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
Woww thats not unexpected...a Galaxy owner suprised that another phone can do something theirs can't. Btw i was just as suprised i even called a rep the day before i got it and they assured me that it wasnt capable but i assure you it is! Not a huge deal but if u want ill post it on youtube...

sent from my Lg Spectrum