how to snyc

sbd

Reaction score
1 how to snys to a pc wireless

2 and do i unstand that u should be able to look at pic on the phone frome your pc

OP
S

sbd

Reaction score
ok is motocast going on the phone to r is it all ready there

RecklessFable

Reaction score
It is on the phone. I just installed it on my PC from the website. Created an account. Plugged in the phone and it worked.

Reaction score
If you guys want a software that is free and converts video to your razr's resolution, download "Handbrake."

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

jrmdroid

Reaction score
If you guys want a software that is free and converts video to your razr's resolution, download "Handbrake."

Or you can spend 10 bucks and get DVD Catalyst -

DVD Catalyst Guide Collection (DVD, Video, Bluray)

DVD Catalyst 4 & Motorola Xoom

This is his website: Home of the best DVD & Video conversion tool on the planet | Tools4Movies

You can convert your movies to a fomat that will allow you to have the file on your PC so that you can stream it via Motocast to your phone....for 10 bucks this is the best DVD converter I have tried and use it all the time. I have no issues with the movies I converted for my XOOM, streaming them to my RAZR. Give it a try, there is a free trial available.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ what about one of the biggest issues I have faced with prior video conversion softwares, up until i found handbrake, a/v sync?

jrmdroid

Reaction score
I am not having any issues at all with a / v using DVD Catalyst. All I do is put in the DVD and open DVD Catalyst. Once I selected what I need, I convert. The quality on my XOOM is perfect, for my RAZR the XOOM settings is perfect for what movies I have created prior but will be playing around with the settings to stream effectiently on my RAZR.

DVD Catalyst very good about fixing and answering questions users may have and is a XOOM Fourm supporter. I did not feel 10 bucks was all the much for a top notch DVD Converter program so that I could watch on my XOOM and now RAZR. I just updated and the DROID RAZR is now listed to get the default settings for converting. Give it a try and if you like it buy it and know that you are supporting a supporter of the Droid Fourms we all use every day, Droid OG, Razr, Xoom, etc....