How to sign multiple apk's at once??

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Drew408, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Drew408

Drew408 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone have any idea how I would sign multiple apk's in ~/sign/unsigned and output them to ~/sign/signed with the original apk name? The two issues I'm facing are
    A.) I don't know how to sign all the apk's at one time in a folder using signapk or jarsigner
    B.) When I do sign and individual apk I don't know how to keep the same name from input using *.apk (the wildcard) and keep the original name in the output...any help would be appreciated!

There are 71 apk's i need to sign and make sure they all are signed with the same key at once. Individually signing them one by one would take too long because after I sign them individually I need to go and rename the signed apk with the original name.

Here is the code I use to sign an individual apk file:
    cd ~/sign/unsigned
    java -jar /home/andrew/sign/signapk.jar /home/andrew/sign/certificate.pem /home/andrew/sign/key.pk8 ~/sign/unsigned/*.apk ~/sign/signed/signed.apk

Please tell me how I can keep the original input name to the output without having to rename them and then how could I sign multiple apk's at once?