How to set up gameboid/snesoid

Madvincent

Reaction score
hey guys i am having trouble setting my snesoid and gameboid can i have some info on wat i am suppose to do?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
For gameboid....you need that special file, I think its called gba_bios.bin I *think*. But it says the name of the file whenever you open up gameboid if you dont have it...

I Googled the name of that file and found it super easy

But as for snesoid, you're on your own buddy :) I tried every way and method imaginable and couldn't get it to work :(

Only successful emulators on my Droid, was Gameboid, and Nesoid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: Vincent! You need to put the gba_bios in the same file as your games in gameboid. You also need an app called download crutch lite which i don't thinks is in the market anymore. Maybe you can find it via google.
@ Nate - maybe the download crutch lite is what you need to run snesoid? i use snesoid all the time with zero problems.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
But as for snesoid, you're on your own buddy :) I tried every way and method imaginable and couldn't get it to work :(

Only successful emulators on my Droid, was Gameboid, and Nesoid
Strange. SNESoid really isn't different from NESoid in my experience.

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
on the root directory of your sdcard i just made a com.gameboid folder inside the /data folder. I put the BiOS in there and then have another folder called /ROMs for all my games. Gameboid is the best 'gaming' app and emulator for that matter. Better than the jailbroken iPhone apps too.