How to send video texts

droidgman

Reaction score
When I take a video it will not let me send it as a text. It says message size limit reached. I looked under settings and its set to 1.2m so I don't know whats wrong.

k9nikita

Reaction score
I would also like to know the answer to this question as I have the same problem!

Android1983

Reaction score
Pretty much the size/length of the video must not exceed 1.2MB. Pretty much you can set the length of the vids you take to fit in your messages via the camcorder settings. I pretty much keep mine short like 10sec. Yall have to remember we have a 5mp camera, its not exactly gonna have small file sizes

Android1983

Reaction score
OK if you have it at 1.2mb start your camcorder and click menu, go to settings and under recording length select 1mb and you will be good to go

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
I rooted my phone, and with the Smoked Glass v.6.0.1 ROM, you can change the size from 1.2 Mb, to 9Mb. If you have any questions you can message me (or whatever its called) and i can post the file you need, or answer any questions.

Android1983

Reaction score
wow thats awesome but im gonna wait for the official/bug free 2.1 update that comes out April 13-15. I dont want any issues with my Eris as it is important for my job

smithkjnc

Reaction score
wow thats awesome but im gonna wait for the official/bug free 2.1 update that comes out April 13-15. I dont want any issues with my Eris as it is important for my job

Official...maybe, but bug free...hahahaha forget it.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
Oh, I see, as my phone isn't for work, since I'm still a teenager, I can fiddle around with stuff. The oficial update cam out last week I thought, cuz I got a message thing/notification to update.

smithkjnc

Reaction score
Oh, I see, as my phone isn't for work, since I'm still a teenager, I can fiddle around with stuff. The oficial update cam out last week I thought, cuz I got a message thing/notification to update.

Hmmmmm you know, this IS the Eris section and not the Motorola section. ;)

T2noob

Reaction score
I rooted my phone, and with the Smoked Glass v.6.0.1 ROM, you can change the size from 1.2 Mb, to 9Mb. If you have any questions you can message me (or whatever its called) and i can post the file you need, or answer any questions.

Can you tell me what file this is?
Would it be the same for the droid eris?