how to send a picture message

doublea500

Reaction score
it never sends on my d1. is there anything i have to do like put 3g on or wifi on?

Tarster

Reaction score
I had this problem when I was on chevyno1 rom, and I talked to the devs and a lot of people and came to find out that it was an app that I had installed that kept me from sending a mms, try backing up your apps and system data then do a factory reset, and yes having 3g on would help imensly when sending a picture message, it won't send a picture message over wifi unfortunately.

Hope this helps

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had this problem when I was on chevyno1 rom, and I talked to the devs and a lot of people and came to find out that it was an app that I had installed that kept me from sending a mms, try backing up your apps and system data then do a factory reset, and yes having 3g on would help imensly when sending a picture message, it won't send a picture message over wifi unfortunately.

Hope this helps

Sorry, but that is not correct. You can send MMS with wifi on. I've done it many, many times.

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score

Hope this helps

Sorry, but that is not correct. You can send MMS with wifi on. I've done it many, many times.

so do know any solutions to my problem if the wifi/3g isnt the problem? i have tried numerous apps

Karen Arthur

Reaction score
First you open your WAP service then open the message application Select or type in the number of a receiver. Type your text and press the Menu key, select attach photo and press the send button. Your picture message will be send.

onedabred

Reaction score
Did you try handcent?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App