How to select multiple pictures in gallery (for sharing, deleting etc)?

kimintenn

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to select multiple pictures in the gallery? With my previous Droids I could hold down on one picture and then it would let me select as many others as I wanted and then I could either delete them all at once or send them via gmail etc. With the Rezound I can't figure out how to send multiple pictures in one email. Any tips on using the gallery? Or should I be searching for a better app?

RezoundHound

Reaction score
When you open the Gallery, you should see three soft keys at the bottom; Share, Delete and More. Click "Share" and you should get a pop-up menu. Select your method of sharing. Now, you should see little check boxes in the upper right hand corner of each pic. Check whichever pics you want to send. Deleting multiple pics works the same way, except obviously you'd select "Delete" instead of Share.

RH

OP
kimintenn

kimintenn

Reaction score
When you open the Gallery, you should see three soft keys at the bottom; Share, Delete and More. Click "Share" and you should get a pop-up menu. Select your method of sharing. Now, you should see little check boxes in the upper right hand corner of each pic. Check whichever pics you want to send. Deleting multiple pics works the same way, except obviously you'd select "Delete" instead of Share.

RH
Thank you so much! That worked perfectly... I had been tinkering with this for a while with no luck.