how to screen wrap when size enlarged

jmurra

Reaction score
When I enlarge an article to read it does not text wrap and I am forced to slide the screen view side to side on each line. I could adjust that on my old Incredible. Also on the HTC Incredible, I could double tap the screen to enlarge the font, can't seem to do that with the Razr. Any help would be appreciated.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Odd, my maxx does the double tap formatting. Strange... is it one website or all websites?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Open up your browser, then options, then more, settings. In that, do you have (auto fit pages), highlighted????

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
When I enlarge an article to read it does not text wrap and I am forced to slide the screen view side to side on each line. I could adjust that on my old Incredible. Also on the HTC Incredible, I could double tap the screen to enlarge the font, can't seem to do that with the Razr. Any help would be appreciated.

After either shrinking or enlarging, tap the screen twice quickly and the text will word wrap to fit the screen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
J

jmurra

Reaction score
auto fill is turned on, I will try to double tap idea. Thanks all -

xxwabbit

Reaction score
I have found that sometimes I have to double-tap again. It then shrinks again after which I double-tap for a grand total of 3 double-taps. It is isn't very often tho.

DethDroid

Reaction score
I have a really stupid question...how do I enlarge the screen when I am on apps like Facebook? Even with the large screen my old eyes have trouble with the small print. The pinch and slide (or whatever its called) doesn't work with FB like it does with my browser. Any suggestions?