How to save linked contacts HELP

Make MC TW

Reaction score
Hi I did a factory reset once already and I know u lose all ur linked accounts on ur phone coz Google doesn't save this information via syncing. So with the new update coming out I was wondering if thereis any method to save those somehow so I don't have to link my almost a thousand contacts manually (it took me about 4 hrs the last time I did it) I have lots of contacts linked with 3 social networks some with 4 and the names don't match on em so automatic feature won't work (( I heard titanium backup might work but I'm not rooted yet (for the same reason- I don't wanna lose my linked contacts ) so is there any other way to do it ? Willing to pay for the app I don't care .would hate to do it all over again .

Thank you for your help !

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
M

Make MC TW

Reaction score
Hi I did a factory reset once already and I know u lose all ur linked accounts on ur phone coz Google doesn't save this information via syncing. So with the new update coming out I was wondering if thereis any method to save those somehow so I don't have to link my almost a thousand contacts manually (it took me about 4 hrs the last time I did it) I have lots of contacts linked with 3 social networks some with 4 and the names don't match on em so automatic feature won't work (( I heard titanium backup might work but I'm not rooted yet (for the same reason- I don't wanna lose my linked contacts ) so is there any other way to do it ? Willing to pay for the app I don't care .would hate to do it all over again .

Thank you for your help !

Card

Reaction score
I was under the impression you could manually make a backup file of your specific contact list, but it might not work with linked contacts.

OP
M

Make MC TW

Reaction score
Would like to be 100 % sure before I wipe out my data lol wish I had another Droid so I can try it first